Name and contact details of the responsible pe
rsonOur/e responsible person (hereinafter "responsible") i.S.d. Article. 4 ZiF. 7 DS GMO is:
Hanseller Straße 41
48268 Greven , NRW
E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data types, purposes of processing and categories of persons concerned
In the following we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data. 1. Types of data we processContact
data (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.),
2. purposes of processing by art. 13 para. 1 (c) DS
3. Categories of persons affected by art. 13 para. 1 e) DS GMOs
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as "users"
. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
In the following we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. A) DS-GMO legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfil a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures which are carried out on your request, art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GMO legal basis.
- is the processing required to comply with a legal obligation which we are subject to (e.g. Statutory retention obligations), art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. c) DS-GMO legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person, then art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. d) DS-GMO legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard our or the legitimate interests of a third party and does not outweigh its interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO legal basis.
Transfer of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we generally do not pass on any data to third parties. If this is the case, then the transfer will take place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases e.g. when the transfer of data to online payment providers for the performance of the contract or on the basis of a court order or due to a legal obligation to hand over the data for the purpose of law enforcement, security or enforcement of the rights to the intellectual propert
y.We also set up processors (external service providers, e.g. Web hosting of our websites and databases) for the processing of your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of an order Processing agreement, this is always done in accordance with art. 28 DS GMO. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have given us a right of instruction regarding the data. In addition, processors must have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures and comply with the data protection BDSG n.F. and DS GMO EinhaltenD
atenübermittlung in third countries
The adoption of the European Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GMO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which DS GMO is applied. However, should processing be carried out by third-party services outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must be in conformity with the specific conditions of the species. 44 ff. DS GMO. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the official recognition by the EU Commission of a level of data protection equivalent to the EU, or the observance of officially recognised special contractual obligations, The so-called ' standard contractual clauses '. In the case of US companies, submission to the so-called "Privacy-shield", the EU-US data protection agreement, these conditions. Del
etion of data and storage time
tract. Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling. Pro
vision of our website and creation of LogFiles
- If you use our website only informational (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data: • IP address;• User's
Internet service provider;• Date and
time of retrieval;• Browser t
ge and browser version;• Cont
ent of the retriev
al;• Time z
one;• Access status/HTTP status
nt of data;• Websites from which the reque
Operating system.Storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
- This data serves the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and contents as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our justified interest in the data processing according to art in the above-mentioned purposes. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS GMO.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for the storage time of days. Upon expiration of this period, these will be automatically deleted unless we require their storage for evidence in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other infringements.
Session cookies: We use so-called. Cookies to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user (e.g. If you have logged in to verify your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimise our offerings and to give you easier access to our site. When you close the browser or you log out, the session cookies are deleted. • Persis
tent cookies: These are automatically deleted according to a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. In your browser's security settings, you can delete cookies at any time.
• Third-party cookies (third-party cookies): According to your wishes, you can configure your browser setting and e.g. B. Refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective third-party privacy statements.
- The legal basis for this processing is art. 6 Abs. 1 p. lit. b) DS-GMO, if the cookies for the initiation of the contract e.g. When orders are placed and otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the site, so in the case type. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO legal basis.
- Contradiction and "opt-out": You can generally prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by choosing "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this may result in a functional limitation of our offers. You can use third-party cookies for advertising purposes through a so-called Opt-out from this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/).
Contact by contact form / e-mail / fax / post
- When contacting us via contact form, fax, post or e-mail, your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data is art if you have given your consent. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is kind. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS GMO. The controller has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer questions from the users, for the preservation of evidence for reasons of liability and, if necessary, for the protection of the data. to comply with its statutory retention obligations in the case of business letters. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, there is an additional legal basis for the processing type. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (b) GDPR.
- We may store your information and contact request in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a similar system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the entry form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you is finished. The conversation ends when it is clear from the circumstances that the facts concerned have been clarified. Requests from users who have an account or contract with us, we save until the expiry of two years after the termination of the contract. In the case of statutory archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the option of obtaining consent at any time according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (a) withdraw GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Rights of the person concerned
- Contradiction or revocation against the processing of your data S
o that the processing on your consent is based on your consent. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. a), art. 7 DS GMO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. To the extent th
at we process your personal data on the balance of interests in accordance with the nature of the interest. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS GMO, you may appeal against the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is presented by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such a contradiction, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified opposition, we examine the situation and will either set the data processing or Adapt or show you our compelling reasons for processing. You can object to the pro
cessing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The right of objection can be exercised free of charge. You can inform us about your advertising objection at the following contact details:
Hanseller Straße 41
48268 Greven , NRW
- You have the
right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to information about your personal data stored by US according to art. 15 DS GMO. This includes in particular the information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, if these were not collected directly from you.
- Right to rectifica
tionYou have a right to rectification of incorrect or to complete correct data by type. 16 DS GMO.
- Right to erasu
reYou have a right to delete your data stored by us by type. 17 DS GMO, unless statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or Rights for further storage.
- Right to restricti
onYou have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if any of the conditions in Art. 18 para. 1 lit. (a) until d) GDPR is met
:• If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;• the proc
essing is unlawful and you are erasing the data reject the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;• the con
troller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you use it for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defense of legal claims, or• if you
object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DS GMO and has not yet established whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible are prevalent in relation to their reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability by type. 20 DS-GMOs, which means that you can obtain the personal data stored by us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or require the transfer to another person responsible.
- Right to complain
You have a right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you may contact the supervisory authority in particular in the Member State of your place of stay, your workplace or the location of the alleged infringement.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations are adhered to by us as well as our external service providers, we have appropriate technical and organisational Safety measures have been taken. For this reason, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted encrypted via a secure SSL connection.
As of: January 29, 2019